Business Planning Services Melbourne
Many business owners find it challenging to create an effective business plan. It’s often difficult to know where to start, what to include in a plan, how detailed it needs to be. However, business planning is essential to know how to grow the business.
Another situation where business planning is critical is if you are considering selling your business. Many business owners don’t know how to present their business in a favourable light. What’s more, poor or missing historical financial information and unclear assumptions toward future projections make it challenging to determine the real value of the business. This leads to making it difficult for business brokers to finalise the sale of the business.
That’s why we’ve developed the PlanningClub™. A two-day workshop where business owners work with experts to create a robust Business Plan. This can be used as the roadmap plan for growing your business or to give to prospective buyers.
PlanningClub™ is an innovative and interactive new workshop designed to help guide you through the business planning process more simply, effectively and effortlessly than ever before.
This program is guaranteed to deliver more business knowledge during the workshop than most people get with an advanced college business degree.
With the PlanningClub™, you get the benefit of a business building workshop and the benefit of a comprehensive business plan you could take to investors, lenders or prospective buyers.
It also will:
- Map out your winning game plan for the next 90 days and beyond
- Draft - by the end of “Day Two” - a full and comprehensive business plan for YOUR business, complete with proven GROWTH strategies for improvement over the next 2-5 years.
- Provide you and your team with a full action plan
- Offer you a document that can be used to gain funding via angel investors, direct the management and employees of the business over the coming years and be used as a roadmap toward the businesses future
- Equip you (and your team) with all the payoffs of a business planning AND business learning/ education event
Best of all, you will have access to the PlanningClubTM at a fraction of the cost of a conventional business plan. Also, you will get ALL the additional strategy sessions and “how to” guidance that you will ever need to transform your business.
Within seven days of completing the workshop, you’ll get a comprehensive document of your plan, plus you’ll receive a one-on-one meeting with your Planning Advisor.
Your business planning document includes the following structured 19 separate sections:
1. The Business At a Glance
2. USP, Mission, Success Factors, Capital Requirements
4. Product & Service
6. Success Factors
8. Goals, Milestones, Strategies
11. Customer Management
13. The competitive Landscape
14. Financial Plan
15. 5 year Income Statement
16. 5 Year Annual Balance Sheet
17. 5 Year Cash Flow
18. Comprehensive Diagnostic
19. Strategies For Improvement
Imagine arriving at a workshop in the morning and walking out with a complete business plan – a roadmap to your business success – when you leave on day two.
Book your FREE Business Health Check!
Or simply get in touch to find out how Melbourne Business Coaching Company can help you transform your business.